Monday, July 23, 2012

Weight Loss

I've posted before how my weight has been a lifelong struggle.  I wholeheartedly admit I have issues with food and my body.  Sadly, this may be something that will plague me the rest of my life. 

The good news is that a couple of months ago, my weight started to steadily decline.  In about one month, I lost about 12 pounds.  Now, one month later, I've more or less maintained that weight loss.  Yay!!  I still have major issues with food and I still have a long way to go, but I'm happy that my life is starting to get back on track.

This past month, I've been eating more salads and taking advantage of all the summer fruits and vegetables.  Breakfast during the week usually consists of some melon while dinner is usually a salad with a homemade dressing or vinaigrette.  Since I also serve last night's dinner leftovers for lunch the following day, I eat about 6 main dish salads a week.  Of course, this could be better, but it is a start. 

Like I said, I'm happy I've lost 12 pounds, but I still have a long way to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment