Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wow

Today B realized that our grocery budget was $50 a week. He knew the number, but I guess he just realized that that equaled to $200 a month. He finds that number to be insanely high for two people. I think it's a little on the frugal side. Of course, that is only on grocery items, not including toiletries and other paper goods.

He then thought it was too high because I don't make "tradition foods". Um, what??? I do make a few Indian dishes, but the ingredients are found in the regular grocery store. On the other hand, I don't cook too much meat. The only meat I buy is chicken, ground turkey, and the occasional ground beef.

It's not a big thing, I just found it slightly amusing that B had absolutely no idea how much a month I spent at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment