Monday, February 4, 2013

Master Cleanse -- Day Three

Day 3 started with a new resolution.  I felt good!!  I skipped the salt water flush.  It is just nasty.  I went grocery shopping for more lemons and the ingredients to break my fast whenever I choose to do so.  I tortured myself and browsed through the premade and frozen foods section of Trader Joes.  I read the packages of cookies.  I was okay. 

Today, my legs are wobbly and I don't feel like I have much energy.  I'm so glad I haven't suffered from any headaches while on the cleanse.  It would have been tough to handle at this time.

Again I made breakfast for B and baked a loaf of bread for him during the week.  I tried a new recipe and I was dying to taste it.  Who wouldn't love fresh warm bread????  I refrained and sliced it up and didn't even eat the chunk that fell off the loaf.  I threw that out. 

B had a veggie Subway sandwich and again the smells nearly did me in.  Throughout the weekend, there were many times I was on my way to the kitchen to help myself to a slice of cheese or a few grapes.  I always caught myself, but I realize how often I really do graze.  I don't consider myself a huge snacker, but I guess I still do snack nonetheless. 

Today my mood was a little short.  My patience was running a little thin and I felt it.  I was hungry, but I expected to be much hungrier than I was for someone who had not eating for three days. 

I realized how much energy I go through with food.  I do cook and plan all (most) of my meals.  I did not have to do that for this week.  I have so much more time!  Too bad, I don't have the energy or the drive to do anything else other than sit on the couch and try not to think about pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment