Friday, January 28, 2011

An Idea!

I will also post my weekly menu plans on this blog.  B and I have decided that we won't eat past 6:30 pm unless it's a special occasion.  We're two weeks in and so far so good.  I do still cook every day, but it is for the following day's lunches.

Yesterday, I decided for this week, I am going to make a big batch of black bean soup and another batch of shredded buffalo chicken for sandwiches.  Hopefully, we'll have enough to alternate that for the week.  If we get tired of eating the same two things all week, I'll just add another dish the following week for variety.

The plan is to make a batch of soup on Sunday and then the batch of buffalo chicken on  Monday.  This will cut down on the grocery bill too!

What do you guys think?  Have any of you tried doing this?  Was it successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment