Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hummus "Pizza/Tostada"

I'm now cooking vegetarian meals. Don't ask. I was a vegetarian for years and did cook that way, as well. After several years on the meat wagon, I have forgotten what I had made before! I'[m adding new recipes and trying new things. This is what I came up with a few weeks ago and it is delicious!

1/2 C Hummus
4 Pita Bread
2 tomatoes seeded and chopped
3 scallions chopped
Handful of kalamata olives chopped
Handful of crumbled feta cheese
Cucumber chopped
Whatever else you may want to add


Warm the pita breads in the oven for five minutes. Mix all the vegetables together with the cheese. Spread hummus on the warm pitas and top with the vegetable medley. Devour.

I literally just ate two and half of them for lunch in about 20 minutes flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment