Monday, October 3, 2011

Rolling with the Punches

Well, I explained in my previous post about B's new "diet". To my utter delight he's changed it again. He informs me last night after I just went food shopping for this week, that starting Saturday night, he'll be on a 15 day juice fast. Joy! He's done this a handful of times since we've been together. He does drink only fruit and vegetable juices. By the end of the 15 days, he's an emaciated mess. He insists he feels great, but looks like shit.

I looked at the bright side of this. I will save a crapload in grocery money. I only have to shop for myself for the 15 days and I'm happy with simple meals, then I'm good to go!

Of course, now I won't be able to surprise him to his great brunch place we've been dying to try. He said we can still go and I told him I will not be spending that kind of money for him to drink orange juice until his heart's content. Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment