Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking at the Positive

Happy New Year!!!

This year I'm going to have a more positive outlook on life. Let me start now: B has a birthday this week, so I already knew I'd be spending money on dinner and a gift. I was ready for that. Today, I was informed my microwave oven of 25 years (yes, 25 years)died. Of course, it lived a very long life and it was time to "retire" it. So, although I'll be shelling out approximately $150 in a month that was already spendy and I'm trying to make up for the ridiculous December month I had, I am grateful I HAVE the money to buy a new microwave. Yes, even if I do have to pay less into savings this month, I still have the dinero to buy an appliance that will heat my spaghetti and meatballs in record time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment