Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Menu Plan 04/22 - 04/28

My grocery budget is crazy since B has been tagging along while I shop. He throws anything in the cart and although he does look at the prices, he doesn't realize how quickly it adds up. I've started incorporating some of his stuff in my weekly budget. It's a little frustrating for him to throw a $7 package of cookies in the cart, while I've been staring at a particular cheese for weeks but refusing to buy it because it costs $6! If this keeps up, I'll have to increase my weekly budget.


 Sunday:  
Dinner: Enchiladas

 Monday:  
Dinner: Salad  

Tuesday:
 Dinner: Hummus Pizza  

Wednesday:  
Dinner: Bean Burritos (never made them last week)

Thursday:  
Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Friday:  
Dinner: Pureed vegetable soup (never made it last week)

Saturday:  
Dinner: Chicken Adobo (new recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment