Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On a Roll...Not In a Good Way

For the past couple of days, I've fallen off the cooking wagon.  First time, I gave into temptation.  The second time, I had some tummy issues that made me pretty miserable, therefore, chose not to cook.  I wasn't sick, and probably could have trucked through, but I chose not to.  Today, I'm cooking!  I've been waiting to make those burritos forever now and have all the stuff on hand, but I'm not sure how my stomach will take all the spicy stuff right now.  Instead, I'll make the chicken salad stuffed in pita.  Unfortunately, I forgot to thaw out the chicken breasts.  I'll just stick them in hot water when I get home.  If it hadn't been such a bad food week, I'd probably eat out again.  Nope, some food will come out of my kitchen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment