Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Plan 04/11 - 04/16

Yes, I posted that I'm going to watch my carbs.  Yes, I now posted a menu plan that is rich in the very thing I'm watching.  My plan is not to eat all the carbs, but to eat a green salad or something instead of.  We'll see how that goes....

There are also a lot of chicken dishes as I roasted a whole chicken on Friday and then no one ate it.  B came home late and ate out and then it was too late for me to eat.  I did pick at it as it cooled and it is delicious!

Monday:
Dinner:  Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday:
Dinner:  Chicken salad sandwiches

Wednesday:
Dinner:  Mahi Mahi and roasted broccoli

Thursday: 
Dinner:  Burgers and potato salad

Friday:
Dinner:  BBQ chicken with Mashed Potatoes

Saturday:
Dinner:  Buffalo chicken sandwiches with potato salad

No comments:

Post a Comment