Thursday, July 28, 2011

Best Pizza Ever....in LA!

I live in LA. I understand that LA is not the pizza capital of the world. People from Chicago and New York will probably flame me for this, but I had one of the best pizzas here in LA last night.

B and I went out to this pizza place called Village Pizzeria. We've been there many times before and we love it each time. Last night, we ordered the 18 inch pizza (yes, there was only two of us) with pepperoni and fresh garlic. The enormous pizza came to our table and I made a comment to B about how we will definitely have leftovers. I was wrong. Both of us inhaled this pizza. The crust was thin and a little chewy. The cheese was hot and gooey. It was perfect. I am only mildly ashamed to say that I probably could have eaten a couple more slices. The kicker is I wasn't even stuffed at the end of this gluttonous meal. Don't get me wrong, I was satisfied, but nowhere near stuffed. I did feel a little better about myself knowing I had a small green salad before I devoured half of an 18 inch pizza.

I am seriously fighting the urge to stop by the pizzeria and pick one up on my way home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment