Thursday, February 3, 2011

Menu Plan -- 02/7-02/12

I've just figured out my menu plan for next week.  Last night B and I had another discussion about food.  Who would have thought this would be so difficult?  Anyway, we agreed that if we have a substantial lunch, then we may not eat dinner and if we do get hungry, then it will be a light snack.

Monday:
Lunch:  Spinach orzo pasta salad and tomato soup

Tuesday:
Lunch:  Chicken salad sandwiches and tomato soup

Wednesday: 
Lunch:  Meatloaf with mashed potatoes

Thursday:
Lunch:  Spinach orzo pasta salad and chicken salad sandwiches

Friday:
Lunch:  Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Dinner:  Tacos

Saturday:
Lunch:  Finish off any leftovers
Dinner:  Farfalle with smoked sausage and broccoli

Possible dinner snack items will be:
Hummus and Pita
Cereal
Canned or Box Soup (not too healthy, but will do in a pinch)

I'll post the recipes soon, along with any photos I may not be too embarrassed to share.  I've made these dishes in the past and they are easy, healthy, and very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment