Monday, May 2, 2011

I did it again!

I went over my weekly grocery budget.  I finally found those Brie Bites at Trader Joe's and then I found miniature goat cheese bites.  I went over budget by $8 and the cost of the two cheeses was $8. I really need to start sticking to the list again!

Yesterday, my family and I went shopping all afternoon.  It was hot and the stores my mom wanted to go into were not close together.  We walked all afternoon in the sun.  I got home and started my laundry and went grocery shopping.  The elevator to my apartment will be out for a couple of weeks and of course, I live on the top floor.  I carried, rather schlepped, heavy bags up the stairs and just stayed there.  I had chicken defrosting in the fridge and yet had no desire to make anything with it.  We ate out at Chipotle.  So, of course, that means, we'll have lunch out today as well.

I'll get back on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment