Monday, February 4, 2013

Master Cleanse -- Day Two

I woke up on Day 2 surprisingly refreshed.  I wasn't hungry, but my belly was definitely empty.  I started the morning with a salt water flush, which was nasty.  About an hour or so after digesting it, it worked!  As the day wore on, I became increasingly forlorn and slightly depressed.  I made B breakfast and cleaned up the dishes.  He opted for just fruit for lunch, which helped but the smell of fresh oranges was unbelievable!  For dinner he had a veggie sandwich and I had another cup of lemonade.  The smell of the peppers in his sandwich almost drove me mad.  And I'm not a big fan of peppers!!

We wanted to go out, but ended up staying home.  Day 2 was definitely worse than Day 1.  B told me that if I break the fast after three days, I still will reap the benefits of the cleanse.  I told him I didn't want to be a failure and he insisted I wouldn't be.  I told him I'll see how I felt the following day.  Secretly, I was happy that I may only have one more day to go!  This is definitely tough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment