Thursday, June 30, 2011

B's First Big Cooking Week

As I posted last week, B came up with the idea that he will cook dinner on Monday's and Wednesday's. This past Monday was crazy, so of course he didn't cook. I actually don't blame him as I probably wouldn't have either if my day were that crazy. Yesterday, he didn't cook either. Why? I have no idea. He was home after work, after all. I think it had to do with the fact that he would like for him to think he's organized, but he's not. I love the man, but he has zero skills when it comes to time management. He hadn't shopped, so of course, he wasn't going to cook.

I'm very good with time management. On Tuesday, I drove up to Hollywood to see my sister. After work, I went home and made a batch of taquitos and then drove to Hollywood. I'm not saying I am better than B, but I am better at managing my time. B comes home and unwinds, but continues to unwind all night. Maybe it's just a guy thing.

Since he said he will on track next week, I'll let you guys know.

No comments:

Post a Comment