Monday, June 13, 2011

New Obsession

I was at my local Trader Joe's yesterday for my routine shopping trip. I saw a packet of Penguin Tummy Gummies. I have a sweet tooth and the penguins on the package were cute, so I bought them. Talk about impulse buy! Anyway, you get a lot in one bag for $1.99. I brought the bag to work for those occasional sweet cravings. Um, I finished the bag. Well, not yet, but rest assured the bag will be empty by the time I leave today.

There are three flavors: cherry, lime, and orange (I think). The tummy of the penguin is filled with this sweet "juice". I know it sounds gross and it probably is, but is so fun! I'm tempted to go and get another bag and the only thing that is stopping me is rush hour grocery store traffic. I'll wait until next week and buy another bag. Hopefully, by then I'll be able to refrain from eating the whole bag in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment